Frith Street Consulting brings together a group of experienced, diverse and creative individuals who bring their knowledge from a wide variety of industry sectors. We offer you a unique combination of business and strategic support, HR excellence, communications expertise and legal knowledge and awareness.
We work in all sectors with all sizes of businesses and organisations to help you get the best out of what you do in fast changing times. We provide you with cost efficient, quality assistance with all your employment related issues to significantly reduce risk and improve performance in the following areas:
- Investigation Services: fact finding, resolving difficult issues fast
- Mediation: Managing workplace conflicts
- Business Restructuring and Audits : Providing strategic and practical advice
- Training and Development: Making you more effective
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion: Includes addressing unconscious bias
- Employee Wellbeing : Supporting and getting the best out of your workforce
We are the Consulting arm of the leading law firm Simons Muirhead & Burton (SM&B) giving our Consultants and you instant access to high quality legal advice by experienced lawyers. SM&B provides this advice as a separate and independent entity from FSC.
Read our latest blog:
- Race Disparity Seminar - We held a creative and thought-provoking seminar on the Race Equality Audit. This is the initiative lead by the prime minister that aims at providing data, and reviewing and taking action to address patterns of race discrimination and disadvantage in the UK. We had some excellent speakers including: Helen Grant: MP; Marcus Bell: Director of the Race Equality Unit at the Cabinet Office; Libby McVeigh: Director of Programmes at the EHRC; and Dr Omar Khan …
Contact Us Now
We are here to help you maximise your potential.